When: the 1st Wednesday of each month from 9-10am (Starting August 3rd 2022)
Where: At My Quilting Loft in Troutdale, OR (This is an in store event so if you are not local, stay tuned, down the road we will offer something for you as well)
What: Wednesday Friendsday is going to be a fun get together event at My Quilting Loft!
- BOM: You will each pay $5 for which you will receive the fabric and directions for a block in a sampler quilt. Each month, after the 1st month, when you bring in your completed block from the previous month you will get the next block (fabric & pattern) FREE! However, there are some *rules you'll need to follow for that free kit. There will be finishing kits available that will include sashing, borders, and binding (price TBA)
- Quilt measures aprox 65" square
- There are 13 individual sampler blocks
- Block 14 will be 4 corner blocks
- You will have choice of 4 combinations of fabric for your quilt. Something for everyone.
- SEW & TELL: Bring in your other quilts and/or projects that you've recently completed to a Sew & Tell opportunity.
- DEMOS: You'll get to see the latest in projects, fabric, notions, patterns etc and learn some tips and tricks about each.
- GIVE AWAYS: Just like it sounds! We will have some prizes and giveaways at each event. You never know what will be next!
- SALES: Of course you are going to want to stay and shop! We will through in some special event-only discounts that you just can't pass up!
1. You must attend and stay for the full event. (we get it, life happens, but for this program these are our policies so that we are sure to be fair for everyone. sorry no exceptions.)
2. It must be you, not a friend picking up for you.
3. You must bring and show your completed block from the previous month.
4. If you miss, can't stay, or don't have your completed block you will just need to pay $5 for your next block. Any make up blocks can be purchased for $5 each.
5. If you miss more than 3 events per quilt cycle you may lose your spot to someone on our waiting list.
6. Shipping not available.
BONUS: At the end of this first 14 block quilt, if you bring in your completed quilt top within 30 days of the final block, your name will be entered into a drawing to receive FREE longarm services for your quilt! (Hey! That's SEW cool!)