Wednesday Friendsday - PM
When: Starting February 7th, we'll meet the 1st Wednesday of each month. You'll be able to sign up for either the morning group which meets from 10:00 - 11:15 or the evening group which meets from 5:30 - 6:45.
Where: At My Quilting Loft in Troutdale, OR (This is an in store event so if you are not local, stay tuned, down the road we will offer something for you as well)
What: Wednesday Friendsday is a monthly fun get together event at My Quilting Loft!
- SEW ALONG: There will be a "challenge fabric" that you will need to select from and purchase at MQL but the rest is up to you. Use up your stash or we'd be happy to help you put together some great fabric choices.
- SEW & TELL: Bring in your other quilts and/or projects that you've recently completed to a Sew & Tell opportunity.
- DEMOS: You'll get to see the latest in projects, fabric, notions, patterns etc and learn some tips and tricks about each.
- GIVE AWAYS: Just like it sounds! We will have some prizes and giveaways at each event. You never know what will be next!
- SALES: Of course you are going to want to stay and shop! We will through in some special event-only discounts that you just can't pass up!
1. You must attend and stay for the full event. (we get it, life happens, but for this program these are our policies so that we are sure to be fair for everyone. sorry no exceptions.)
2. It must be you, not a friend picking up for you.
3. You must bring and show your completed block from the previous month.
4. If you miss, can't stay, or don't have your completed block you will just need to pay $5 for your next block pattern. Any make up block patterns can be purchased for $5 each.
5. If you miss more than 3 events per quilt cycle you may lose your spot to someone on our waiting list.